Our people are our greatest asset.
At Beecher Carlson, we believe our company is our people.
Whichever side of your brain is strongest, left or right, you will find the best of both at Beecher Carlson. Whether you are interested in Executive Liability, Property, Claims Management, Production, or Marketing, if you are one of the best at what you do Beecher Carlson is the best place to be for your career in risk management.
Known for our analytical thinking and consultative approach, we deliver integrated insurance and risk management solutions to some of the most respected companies in the world. And we do it in an entrepreneurial culture that respects creativity, individual aspirations, and goals while honoring team-based results. We seek smart and sophisticated talent – representing either side of cranium.
We invite you to explore Beecher Carlson as the place to develop a career and have your talent respected, appreciated, recognized, and rewarded.
We are committed to offering our team members a comprehensive and competitive range of benefits to provide for your physical, financial, and social health. Our benefits programs offered to employees and eligible dependents (including children, spouses, and domestic partners) help our employees stay healthy, meet financial goals, protect their incomes and families, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Most benefits are active on the first day of the month following hire and may vary based on employment status.
Health & Wellness
- Medical (Coverage is available for employees working twenty hours or more per week.)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Peace of Mind
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- Additional Life Insurance available for you and your family
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Care
Preparing for the Future
- 401(K) plan featuring dollar-for-dollar company matching contributions on up to three percent of compensation
Life Outside of Beecher Carlson Inc.
- Paid time off – paid days to use toward vacation, sickness, or personal time
- Holidays – nine paid holidays plus a floating day each calendar year