Our Success is Your Success
Listed below are some of Beecher Carlson’s groundbreaking accomplishments.
- Saved a large manufacturer tens of millions of dollars in collateral during a merger
- Created a first-of-its-kind solution to mitigate long-term warranty, extended defect, and performance guarantee risk specifically for utility scale solar and wind projects
- Won an agreement from a property carrier to provide coverage for customer goods within the property program, saving our client well over $1 million in premium
- Combined auto physical damage and property insurance for an auto retailer resulting in premium cost savings and a more efficient deductible application
- ZOOM® reduced collateral by $5 million and decreased reserves outstanding by $2 million
- Delivered forty percent savings in property premium while keeping term and conditions and underwriter relationships in place for a leading trucking company
We demand more and are recognized for it.
- Ranked number one in Innovation in Captive Management by US Captive for 2013
- Awarded AutoZone’s 2013 Partner Excellence Award recognizing high performing partners as industry leaders
- Named 2012 Captive Manager of the Year by Captive Review
- Recognized as on of the Top Insurance and Professional Services Organizations for Diversity in Inclusiveness by Exelon
- Winner of Business Insurance’s Readers Choice Awards in 2009 and 2010
- Recipient of the highest favorability rating in 2010 and honorable mention in Excellence in 2011 on the Greenwich Associates’ Large Corporate Insurance Study of 683 corporate risk managers
- Produced forty-eight Risk & Insurance’s Power Broker wins and thirteen finalist
Our clients demand more and are recognized for it.
- 2010 Winner of the Theodore Roosevelt Workers’ Compensation & Disability Management Award
- In the last eight years, four clients have won Business Insurance’s prestigious Risk Manager of the Year and an additional three have been recognized as honorees