Beecher Carlson is your competitive advantage.
Beecher Carlson’s National Manufacturing Team is comprised of experts that represent the most influential and respected professionals in the industry.
Beecher Carlson’s National Manufacturing Practice knows your industry inside and out. Our team of loss control and claims consultants represent the most influential and respected professionals in the manufacturing industry. We have helped clients overcome big risk management challenges such as complex casualty, property, executive liability, captive management, and actuarial consulting.
We also have more innovative analytical technology than anyone in the risk management industry. That means we know better than anyone else how to pinpoint areas of your business that will drive down claims costs and total cost of risk. Our innovative technologies give you the information you need, the control you want, and the broader choices for which you have been waiting. Our proactive approach delivers you an insurance program that will positively impact your bottom line and give you an edge over your competitors.
From the day you contact Beecher Carlson, we become your advocate and educator. We clearly present and explain all the possibilities in risk management for you, so you maintain more control over your business, finances, and reputation. Listed below are some ways we drive down your total cost of risk:
- Identify potential adverse claims through predictive analytics, and develop a strategic process improvement plan to lower claims costs
- Create a crisis communications plan with appropriate recovery options to reduce business interruption from product recalls
- Provide understanding of appropriate accruals to effectively negotiate any collateral requirements, often resulting in reduced costs
- Identify and prioritize key initiatives to reduce appropriate risks at an appropriate ROI
- Streamline your casualty program administration and drive down claims cost through ZOOM®
Protect your assets and position your business for success. Contact us to be your advocate.