How will environmental liability impact your company?
We know you’re thinking green.
Not just, “Please do not print this email” below-your-signature-line green. You, your competitors and every other business must have a strong plan for managing environmental risk. How you manage your environmental risk will affect not only the environment, but also your reputation, financial results, competitive advantage and survival in our global economy.
Beecher Carlson’s National Environmental Team has structured, negotiated and implemented hundreds of successful pollution liability, cost cap and environmental professional liability transfer programs for Fortune 500 companies, engineering firms, consultants and contractors. We have the breadth of experience to know how to prevent a crisis. If a claim does occur, we will be at the forefront, acting as your liaison and advocate to achieve the best and most timely outcome for your company.
Our environmental expertise includes:
- Operational and Legacy Pollution Legal Liability
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Single and Portfolio Real Estate Transactions
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- BRAC and other Military Base Transfers
- Guaranteed Fixed Price Remediation
- Practice and Project-Specific Contractor’s Pollution
- Professional Liability
- Closure/Post-Closure and Reclamation Obligations
- Storage Tank Liability Programs
- Environmental Risk Management Assessment
- Remediation Cost Cap
- Blended Finite Programs
- Secured Creditor
- Environmental Surety
- Supplemental Environmental Transportation Liability
Protect the environment, protect your assets, and protect your reputation. Contact the Beecher Carlson National Environmental Team.